Raleigh Molds TIo2 clear coating Can Get Rid of Germs, Mold, Viruses, Bacteria, odors and More
Get rid of germs, mold, viruses, and bacteria in your home with our TI02 coating. Why? The home and work is where you spend the majority of your time. You do not want you or your family getting sick. It only makes sense that your residence be a place that is kept healthy and clean. Raleigh Mold can help make your home achieve this. We will ensure that nasty things like bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, and more are kept to a minimum simply by harnessing the power of light! After Raleigh Mold has applied a safe, transparent, non-toxic coating, self cleaning your home will benefit for up to five years!
Keep Your Home and Work place Healthy & Clean
Our coating inhibits germs, is self cleaning and it also helps eliminate odors. Things like smoke, tobacco, pet odor, foods, garbage, as well as other bad smells and VOCs are kept at bay. Make sure the air in your home is as clean as it can be.
Our coating is not only for homes but can be used for office buildings, schools, gyms, doctors offices, Hotels and more.
Here is some areas where our coating can be applied.
- Interior and exterior Walls
- Children’s Rooms
- Glass & Windows
- Touch Points
- Door handles
- Kitchen Counters